Red Rock Athletics
At Red Rock Elementary, we believe in encouraging our students to participate in a variety of activities. We provide an athletics program with a range of sports for every interest.
About Our Program
We are excited to begin another season in the Canyon Athletic Association! Our sports program is open to our middle school students grades 6th–8th, and it is a fantastic opportunity for our student athletes to learn more about school sports and competition as well as learn skills to be a positive teammate and develop skills to balance both academics and athletics.
Our fees this school year will be $60 per athlete per sport. If you have more than one child playing in the same season, the fee is $50 per athlete per sport. Depending on how many student athletes are interested in each sport, there may be tryouts at the beginning of each season. Payment is not due until teams are made.
Our sports seasons will be as follows (start dates may change):
- Season 1 (August 2–October 2) - Girls Basketball, Boys Baseball
- Season 2 (October 1–December 11) - Girls Softball, Boys Volleyball
- Season 3 (December 13–March 5) - Girls Volleyball, Flag Football
- Season 4 (March 7–May 14) - Boys Basketball, Coed Soccer
In order for student athletes to be eligible for participation in any sport, two documents must be completed:
- Online registration: Acknowledgement of Rules and Terms for Participation, Participation Consent Form, Consent for Emergency Care. Registration can be completed under “Registration”.
- Completed physical signed by a physician. This must be completed annually. This form is available online.
Please remember that a big part of our program’s funding is by tax credit donations and fundraising. Your donation allows us to offer these programs and services to students that we would not otherwise have. Please visit our Tax Credit page for more information. Thank you in advance for supporting our students!